Schedule A Doctors Appointment
Welcome to the Infant Acid Reflux Solutions Telemedicine Division where we're going to help you get your baby the best infant acid reflux treatment available from a Pediatrician that specializes in infant acid reflux disease (infant GERD). You can read all about Dr. Jennifer Prince here. She is kind, understanding, everybody loves her and so do we!
We also offer a consult with Jeffrey Phillips Pharm D. (the creator of MarciKids dosing). This appointment does not include any prescriptions but will provide you with a one on one with Dr. P to review your questionnaire or address any concerns directly with Dr. P. Nobody knows acid reflux better than Dr. P.
The video and instructions below offer EVERYTHING you need to know about scheduling, what to do before, during and after the appointment. Follow these easy and very important directions for your first steps in getting your baby on the way to being healthy and happy and smiling!
First Time Patients
Returning Patients Rescheduling
Consultation with Dr. P (Informational Only)
If you have trouble with any part of this process, send us an email and we'll help you right away!
- When we receive payment you'll get an email inviting you to join our HIPPA
compliant appointment interface (Clocktree). Once you accept the invitation we can schedule your appointment with the doctor. (we use the email set up in paypal to respond)
- You'll also receive an introductory email from us with appointment time choices. You can respond to that email with your appointment choice and we'll schedule the appointment for you.
- Next step is to fill out the Patient Intake Forms. Print, fill out, sign, scan (you can use a phone shot image), and save so you can upload them to the interface (instructions to upload form in step 6).
- If you haven't filled out the Infant Acid Reflux Questionnaire within the last 4 weeks you'll need to submit a new questionnaire. Save the response you received and copy and paste the response into your appointment room. (instructions to upload form in step 6)
- Once your appointment is set up you 'll get an appointment notification email right away, another one the day before, one 2 hours prior and the final one 15 minutes prior to appointment. (We do not refund for missed appointments. Please contact us 12 hours prior to appointment if you can't make it. 24 hours if you are an international customer!)
- PLEASE take time to prepare for your appointment here! This is IMPORTANT. The more time you spend prepping for appointment the more time you have with the doctor.
- Learn how to use the interface during the appointment.
- NOTE: DO NOT CLICK THE "END CALL" ICON IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF YOUR SCREEN! This will end the call and the session and you can not return to the session.
- Write down your questions! You may think that you won't forget but it's best to have a list of your questions ready for the appointment so you don't have to reschedule another appointment if you've forgotten anything.
- After the appointment the doctor will submit any instructions for care and if those care instructions include a prescription, we will assist you in getting it to the right compounding pharmacy for help.
- If you want to submit to your insurance for reimbursement for the visit here are some CPT codes to help you get reimbursed. You'll need to contact us for an invoice.
Return to Pediatric Acid Reflux Doctor Page