Schedule A Doctors Appointment
Welcome to the Infant Acid Reflux Solutions Telemedicine Division where we're going to help you get your baby the best infant acid reflux treatment available from a Pediatrician that specializes in infant acid reflux and infant GERD. You can read all about Dr. Jennifer Prince here. She is kind and understanding and everybody loves her and so do we!
Here's how to schedule a doctors appointment via our telemedicine interface and EVERYTHING you need to know before, during and after the appointment. Follow these easy and very important directions for your first steps in getting your baby on the way to being healthy and happy and smiling!
This is your first step
The visit is $150 and is prepaid. We help you get reimbursed by providing the CPT codes if your policy covers telemedicine visits.
Submit payment below
If you have trouble with any part of this process, send us an email and we'll help you right away!
- When we receive payment you will get an email inviting you to join our HIPPA
compliant appointment interface (Clocktree). Once you accept the invitation we can schedule your appointment with the doctor. (we will use the email you used to submit payment)
- You'll also receive an introductory email from us with appointment time choices. You can respond to that email with your appointment choice and we'll schedule the appointment for you.
- Next step is to fill out the Patient Intake Forms. Print, fill out, sign, scan (you can use a phone shot image), and save so you can upload them to the interface (instructions to upload form in link below).
- If you haven't filled out the Infant Acid Reflux Questionnaire within the last 4 weeks you'll need to submit a new questionnaire. Save the response you received. We will need it for the appointment. You can just copy and paste the response into your appointment room. (instructions to upload form in link below)
- Once your appointment is set up you will get an appointment notification email right away, another one the day before, one 2 hours prior and the final one 15 minutes prior to appointment. (We do not refund for missed appointments. Please contact us 4 hours prior to appointment if you can't make it.)
- PLEASE take time to prepare for your appointment here! This is IMPORTANT. The more time you spend prepping for appointment the more time you have with the doctor.
- Here's what to expect during the appointment. Take a minute to read this page over.
- NOTE: DO NOT CLICK THE "END CALL" ICON IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF YOUR SCREEN! This will end the call and the session and you can not return to the session.
- Write down your questions! You may think that you won't forget but it's best to have a list of your questions ready for the appointment so you don't have to reschedule another appointment if you've forgotten anything.
- After the appointment the doctor will submit any instructions for care. If the use of TummyCare Max or any compound is needed we will assist you in getting to the right compound pharmacies or help you to treat your baby at home as directed by the doctor.
- If you want to submit to your insurance for reimbursement for the visit here are some CPT codes to help you get reimbursed. You'll need to contact us for an invoice.
Return to Pediatric Acid Reflux Doctor Page