Thank you for booking your appointment.
We're excited to help get your baby on a path to being happy & healthy!
Step by step appointment instructions are contained in the video as well as written below along with all patient forms and links to screen shots of the interface so you know what to expect, and to help you get the most out of your appointment.
If you have trouble with any part of this process, send us an email and we'll help you right away!
- When we receive payment you'll get an email inviting you to join our HIPAA
compliant appointment interface (Clocktree). Once you accept the invitation we can schedule your appointment with the doctor. (we use the email set up in PayPal to respond).
- You'll also receive an introductory email from us with appointment time choices. You can respond to that email with your appointment choice and we'll schedule the appointment for you.
Please keep in mind that we do not have an automated system and we respond manually. Your patience is greatly appreciated.
- Next step is to fill out the Patient Intake Forms. Print, fill out, sign, scan (you can use a phone shot image), and save so you can upload them to the interface (instructions to upload form in step 6).
- If you haven't filled out the Infant Acid Reflux Questionnaire within the last 4 weeks you'll need to submit a new questionnaire. Save the response you received and copy and paste the response into your appointment room. (instructions to upload form in step 6)
- Once your appointment is set up you 'll get an appointment notification email right away, another one the day before, one 2 hours prior and the final one 15 minutes prior to appointment. (We do not refund for missed appointments. Please contact us 12 hours prior to appointment if you can't make it. 24 hours if you are an international customer!)
- PLEASE take time to prepare for your appointment here! This is IMPORTANT. The more time you spend prepping for appointment the more time you have with the doctor.
- Learn how to use the interface during the appointment.
- NOTE: DO NOT CLICK THE "END CALL" ICON IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF YOUR SCREEN! This will end the call and the session and you cannot return to the session.
- Write down your questions! You may think that you won't forget but it's best to have a list of your questions ready for the appointment so you don't have to reschedule another appointment if you've forgotten anything.
- After the appointment the doctor will submit any instructions for care and if those care instructions include a prescription, we will assist you in getting it to the right compounding pharmacy for help.
- If you want to submit to your insurance for reimbursement for the visit here are some CPT codes to help you get reimbursed. You'll need to contact us for an invoice.
- Please review our typical protocol for treatments and let us know if you have any questions.
Cancellation Policy: If you need to cancel your appointment, please do so 4 hours prior to your appointment. Any missed appointments are non-refundable and you will be charged the full amount. Any change in appointment is free. If you cancel your appointment and would like a refund you will be refunded your payment with a $50 transaction fee subtracted from the total amount. We are sorry for this but paypal now charges us transaction fees even if the transaction was refunded and there are administrative costs due to time in handling any new patients.