GETTING YOU READY FOR YOUR APPOINTMENT
IMPORTANT NEXT STEPS - PLEASE READ!
PLEASE ALLOW AT LEAST 12 HOURS TO RESPOND TO YOUR SUBMISSION. ESPECIALLY IF YOU SUBMITTED AFTER 6PM PDT OR BEFORE 9AM PDT OR ON WEEKENDS OR HOLIDAYS. WE WILL CONNECT WITH YOU TO GET YOU SCHEDULED VERY SOON!
Step by step appointment instructions are contained in the video as well as written below along with all patient forms and links to screen shots of the interface so you know what to expect, and to help you get the most out of your appointment.
If you have trouble with any part of this process, send us an email and we'll help you right away!
- Whether you are a first time patient or a returning patient we can assist you with submitting invoices to your insurance after your appointment is completed. Reimbursement is dependent on your policy but we will do all that we can to help you get reimbursed.
- When we receive the Paypal submission we will send you an email inviting you to join our HIPAA compliant appointment interface (Clocktree). Once you accept the invitation we can schedule your appointment with the doctor. (we use the email set up in PayPal to respond).
You'll also receive an introductory email from us with appointment time choices.
You can respond to that email with your appointment choice and we'll schedule the appointment for you. Depending on when you submitted payment we may take a few hours to respond,
especially if submitted over the weekend but don't worry. We typically
can get families scheduled within 24-48 hours. We are going to take very
good care of you once we connect so please be patient. 😊
- In the meantime you can always start by filling out your patient forms. You can fill out the forms online so you don't need a printer to fill them out, if you don't have one. Simply fill out the forms, save them to your computer, and upload them to the Clockree system or fill them out on your phone, take screen shots, and upload them to your computer. (uploading instructions in step 6)
- If you haven't filled out the Infant Acid Reflux Questionnaire within the last 4 weeks you'll need to submit a new questionnaire. Save the response you received and copy and paste the response into your appointment room. (instructions to upload form in step 6)
- Once your appointment is set up you 'll get an appointment notification email right away, another one the day before, one 2 hours prior and the final one 15 minutes prior to appointment. (We do not refund for missed appointments. Please contact us 12 hours prior to appointment if you can't make it.)
- PLEASE take time to prepare for your appointment here! This is IMPORTANT. The more time you spend prepping for appointment the more time you have with the doctor.
- Learn how to use the interface during the appointment. *NOTE: if sometime before or during the appointment, you are getting a constant ringing to enter room or the screen freezes, please refresh your screen.
- NOTE: DO NOT CLICK THE "END CALL" ICON IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF YOUR SCREEN! This will end the call and the session and you cannot return to the session.
- Write down your questions! You may think that you won't forget but it's best to have a list of your questions ready for the appointment so you don't have to reschedule another appointment if you've forgotten anything.
- After the appointment the doctor will submit any instructions for care and if those care instructions include a prescription, we will assist you in getting it to the right compounding pharmacy for help.
- If you want to submit to your insurance for reimbursement for the visit here are some CPT codes to help you get reimbursed. You'll need to contact us for an invoice.
- Please review our typical protocol for treatments and let us know if you have any questions.
Cancellation Policy: If you need to cancel your appointment, please do so 4 hours prior to your appointment. Any missed appointments are non-refundable and you will be charged the full amount. Any change in appointment is free. If you cancel your appointment or change your mind and would like a refund, that is no problem as we are happy to help. Just send us a request and we will refund you your payment with a $50 transaction fee subtracted from the total amount.
We are sorry for this but paypal now charges us transaction fees even if the transaction was refunded and there are administrative costs due to time in handling any new patients.
If you have executed your appointment we do not offer refunds under any circumstances.