Providing Compassionate, Effective Care to Infants, Toddlers and Children with GERD
- We will not use any unfounded care techniques. This is for the safety of our group and our patients.
- Provide care that will best control any pain suffered by the child until that child outgrows reflux disease.
- Factual support with kindness and education.
- Acknowledging there is a problem and supporting the family in their concerns and questions.
- Restore hope in medical care when treating infant GERD.
- Be empathetic to any family situation and provide any support when possible.