Treatment Options For International Families
Let us explain that we definitely want to help for our international families. But before you invest in our care it's important to know how we treat and what options you have.
We’d like to start by providing links that can assist you RIGHT NOW.
- You can work with our team to help as there are tons of options and providers from informative webinars, cost effective coaching, telemed appointments which can get you help no matter where you are in the world.
- Starting with formula changes or other options which you can work with our PED nutritionist who knows how to navigatee those choices.
- Purchasing a home compounding kit and a coaching option to help with a doctors guidance.
THINGS TO KNOW ONCE APPOINTMENT IS COMPLETE:
A treatment plan will be given to you, which may include prescriptions for medications. You may need to have the prescription filled here in the US and shipped to you. These cost vary and we can not quote these as it depends on the treatment plan and how you decide to execute that plan. Medications are not included in the appointment cost.
If a proton pump inhibitor is used in part of the treatment plan we can offer several options to help.
- We can send the prescription to the pharmacy we recommend as they use a product called TC Max to compound the medications. They are a separate business and you can contact them for costs. You can also send any prescription you currently have to them directly if you decide to work with your doctor directly.
Pharmacy Contact Information
4524 Southlake Pkwy Ste 34
Hoover, AL 35244
- You can have us send the prescription to any other pharmacy here in the USA to have your prescription filled and shipped to you. All you need to do is choose the pharmacy and provide us the contact information and we will connect with them directly.
- You can use a TC Max Kit. However, that kit is designed to be used under the guidance and supervision of a medical care professional. TC Max company can not provide dosing or mixing instructions without a doctors prescription. That prescription can also come from your doctor if they are willing to assist.
Here is the link to purchase
To use this kit you must purchase an over the counter PPI. Most recently, options have become available to the UK and Ireland by purchasing online through Amazon. In fact if you live in other countries you can purchase from Amazon UK and send to some other countries but please verify this to your specific country. This page will help you find where to purchase internationally.
For thos located in Austrailia. It is now possible to purchase Nexium so using the TC Max kit could be an option for you.
Costs Involved For International Families
- Cost to have anything shipped is dependent on how quickly you want the medications to arrive but will typically be shipped UPS international.
- You must check with your customs to ensure you will not have trouble receiving medications. Once shipped, both the pharmacy & the TC Max Company will not be responsible for reimbursing for medications that get stuck in customs nor will they pay for customs or duty fees.
- If you are able to acquire over the counter medications such as Proton Pump Inhibitors (Nexium, Omeprazole, Prevacid, Lansoprazole and others), you can purchase a home compounding kit from the TC Max company. They only provide the kit and are not able to provide you any dosing or care instructions if you want to use the kit with a PPI. Legally, here in the US, this must be under the instruction of a qualified medical provider.
Other support information
Medical articles and literature
to support how we treat infant reflux disease (GERD). Use these pages to show your doctors after you research yourself. These are documented clinical studies that support what we do and why it works. Your doctor should be open to them.
Our team and the services provided if you feel we can assist you with a doctors appointment and you agree with our protocol for treatment.
Please take the time to research these pages as we do not provide individual questionnaire responses to international submissions because we need everyone to understand the challenges before moving forward with the way we treat.
Your understanding is greatly appreciated and hoping you find care for your child if we are not a good fit for you.