Practice & Provider Service Policy
Practice and provider service policy. Your responsibilities as a patient and / or a patients guardian.
We reserve the right to terminate services under the following conditions.
- Non-compliance with treatments suggested by physician.
- Patient or legal guardian has displayed any of the following inappropriate communication behavior such as:
Patient or legal guardian has numerous cancelled or missed appointments. (3 cancelled and/or 3 missed appointments). Cancellation policy will be applied regardless of termination of services.
The providers feel that they can not provide the care sufficient for the treatment need for the patient.
Lack of payment for services.
- Making nonfactual/untrue claims and/or claims based on opinion, not fact, about this practice, it’s providers and support team that could be harmful to the practice, medical care support team and their reputation as providers. These claims include but not exclusive to verbal statements, internet or social media posts, phone calls, emails or hand written communication.
- Verbal abuse or verbal badgering of any kind, directed to any of the providers and/or the support team and is communicated either over the phone, in person, in email or via the HIPAA Compliant messaging system. Such as relentless non-healthcare related communication, any written communication intentionally drafted in CAPS representing yelling, written badgering, condescending and/or disrespectful communication on the phone or written communication.
- Issuing threats of any kind, directed to any of the providers and/or the support team and is communicated either over the phone, in person, in email or via the HIPAA Compliant messaging system.
- An overall lack of respect given to medical care support team and providers.
If for any reason this practice does terminate service we will advise you with a minimum of 30 days notice. During that time we will continue to advise you or direct you for emergent issues and respond to any medical inquiries regarding your care and offer you a HIPAA compliant form to have us transfer your medical records to a new care provider. Within that 30 days you should make a concerted effort to find an alternate provider. After the 30 days, we will discontinue any care communication.
Termination of service does not entitle you to refunds for any services and/or appointments that have already been provided.
Your understanding is greatly appreciated.
If you have any questions regarding the above policy please contact email@example.com.