Infant GERD Symptoms
CLICK HERE TO HELP OTHER BABIES GET THE CARE THEY NEED!
This campaign is to help get this company set up with insurance companies so clients can use their insurance to pay for care. This is the difference between a $300 out of pocket cost to $20 for effective care to families with suffering babies.
For those of you who know what it's like to see your child in pain this is a great way to pay it forward.
Infant GERD symptoms: It's true that all babies spit up but when the reflux is continues over time and starts to cause pain and affects quality of life, that's when baby reflux turns into a condition called GERD - Gastro-Esophageal Reflux Disease.
Moderate Infant GERD Symptoms
- Rubbing nose or hitting nose and face
- Continual hiccups
- Crying during or directly after eating
- Crying when laying flat
- Difficulty sleeping unless inclined
- Excessive gas
- Excessive nursing or comfort feedings
- Consistent fussiness, irritability and restlessness
- Sneezing regularly without presence of colds
- Spitting up
- Spitting up through the nose
- Recurring or consistent rash
- Recurring or abundant hiccups
- Wet burping
- Wheezing or Whistling Sounds while Breathing
- Abundant salivation
- Acidic spit up with vomit smelling odor or sour odor
- Biting of their hands
- Food intolerance (MSPI or FPIES)
- General Malaise (listlessness)
- Grunting: Hint: If your baby doesn't poop right
after the noise the most common reason is because of gas and the gas is
due to acid reflux or gas build up to the esophagus.
- Gulping and/or swallowing hard
- Inability to sleep
- Irritable after eating
- Sleep apnea (snoring)
- Shaking head back and forth and up and down.
- Twisting of body - especially after feeding
- Unusually fussy and irritable and restless
- Constant crying
- Chronic coughing
- Clawing during feeding
- Congestion and/or loud breathing
Serious to Severe Infant GERD Symptoms:
This list of severe GERD symptoms are not intended to scare you but they are possibilities. Just like this mom - Read Cecilia's story! This mama is the reason we started this company.
Infant GERD Symptoms On The Family
The Infant Acid Reflux Solutions team has had the pleasure of working with families with suffering baby's for many years and have seen the impact infant GERD has on the family. The emotional, financial, social and mental impact of having a child with infant acid reflux can cause such enormous stress on a family and although it's rarely talked about we know reflux can drastically change a family dynamic. Some have sworn off having more children because of it.