Schedule A Doctors Appointment
Welcome to the Infant Acid Reflux Solutions Telemedicine Division where we're going to help you get your baby the best infant acid reflux treatment available from a Pediatrician that specializes in infant acid reflux and infant GERD. You can read all about Dr. Jennifer Prince here. She is kind and understanding and everybody loves her and so do we!
Here's how to schedule a doctors appointment via our telemedicine interface and EVERYTHING you need to know before, during and after the appointment. Follow these easy and very important directions for your first steps in getting your baby on the way to being healthy and happy and smiling!
This is your first step
The visit is $100 and is prepaid. We help you get reimbursed by providing the CPT codes.
If you have trouble with any part of this process, send us an email and we'll help you right away!
- When we receive payment we'll use the email address you used for payment and invite you to join our HIPPA
compliant interface (Clocktree). This email will contain a link to join
- Here are the easy instructions to setting up your clocktree interface account.
- You will need to fill out the Patient Intake Forms, print, fill out, sign, scan, and save so you can upload them to the interface.
- If you haven't filled out the Infant Acid Reflux Questionnaire within the last 4 weeks you'll need to submit a new questionnaire. Save the response you received. We will need it and you will want it for your appointment if you have any questions.
- After your account is set up we will notify you will be able to choose a time available for your appointment. You will get an appointment notification email right away, another one the day before, one 2 hours prior and the final one 15 minutes prior to appointment.
- After that appointment has been set up, take time to prepare for your appointment here!This is important. The more time you spend prepping for appointment the more time you have with the doctor.
- Here's what to expect during the appointment. NOTE: DO NOT CLICK THE END CALL ICON IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF YOUR SCREEN! This will end the call and the session and you can not return to the session. Take a minute to read this page over.
- Write down your questions! You may think that you won't forget but it's best to have a list of your questions ready for the appointment so you don't have to reschedule another appointment if you've forgotten anything.
- After the appointment the doctor will submit and instructions for care. If the use of TummyCare Max or any compound is needed we will assist you in getting to the right compound pharmacies or help you to treat your baby at home as directed by the doctor.
Return to Pediatric Acid Reflux Doctor Page