Pediatric Acid Reflux Doctor
Our on staff Pediatric Acid Reflux Doctor will get you the help you and your baby need NOW!
- Having struggles getting someone to listen to you?
- Sick of hearing that your baby is just a little colicky?
- Tired of being called an over reacting mama?
- Scared that your baby isn’t eating or sleeping?
- Wondering when your baby is going to outgrow this reflux and when this is all going to end?
You have to
acknowledge that there’s a problem and that your baby may have infant acid reflux or infant GERD to treat it effectively!
Pediatric Acid Reflux Doctor
Infant Acid Reflux Solutions team searched far and wide to find the
best pediatrician that is compassionate, talented, knowledgeable and
willing to listen and help. Our expectations were VERY high because we
wanted the best for the little babies who needed help from someone that
would really listen!
Who we found well surpassed our expectations. Please read Dr. Jennifer Prince's bio and review all her credentials here.
we can offer a consultation with our on staff pediatric acid reflux doctor
who can give you the help your baby needs right now!
It's as easy as sending us a request to set up an appointment here.
All the information about your baby's health remains 100% confidential and HIPAA compliant because they are then transmitted
directly through our HIPAA compliant interface and sent to our on staff Pediatrician to review and get the
necessary treatment that you need for your baby.
This includes but is not limited to:
- Doctors Notes
- Orders for antacid use
- Orders for PPI use
- Formula prescriptions
- Anything you need to help your baby
- Connecting to a compound pharmacy to get your babies medication.
We can even provide you with all the CPT codes to get your insurance to reimburse you for the consultation
and if you and the pediatric acid reflux doctor decide that the use of
an H2 blocker or a proton pump inhibitor is necessary for treatment, our
partnering compound pharmacies will bill your insurance for you if your
policy covers treatment.
There are other ways we can help.
- We can provide your doctor with a TON of literature
to support treating infant GERD with citations and medical literature
backed by over 25 years of treatment history and studies done by the
University of Missouri (MarciKids) and multiple other sources. This may
provide them with the tools to get your baby the help they need. We are
also available to schedule a FREE presentation to your doctors office and provide them with detailed information about what we do. Contact us for scheduling.
offer a free initial email consultation with Dr. Jeffrey Phillips, the
inventor of the MarciKids study and MarciKids dosing as well as Zegerid,
the only immediate release PPI on the market. He has been successfully treating infants with acid reflux for over 25 years.
Steps To Getting Your Baby Help
- Go to our infant acid reflux questionnaire and fill it out. This questionnaire has been used by medical practitioners treating infant acid reflux for over 25 years. It is a very important first step in getting your child the help it needs.
- Review the email consultation carefully and ask as many questions as you need to get a clear understanding of what your baby's treatment options are.
- If you decide to proceed with one of the treatment options, connect with your Pediatrician through our HIPPA Compliant interface and get the help you need.
- The pediatrician will provide you with an order for home treatment options or we will send the prescription to one of our partnering compound pharmacies that will fill your prescription and even bill your insurance for you (insurance policy plans may vary so coverage is not guaranteed).
If you have any question please reach out to us and we'll do all we can to help.
Have A Great Story About Your Visit?
What did you think about your visit? Did you have a good experience? Help share with other mamas so they can get the help they need for their baby!